CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
Why choose Fairfield House?
At Fairfield House you will receive friendly and helpful practical support from our staff. Forgotten your whiteboard pens? Need to set up the day before? Need a courier traced whilst you deliver your talk? Relax. At Fairfield we go the extra mile to help ensure that your day runs smoothly.
With Fairfield House conferences, the comment we often receive is: 'Wow what an amazing venue for a conference! We're definitely coming back here next year!' So why do delegates and organisers love Fairfield House as a conference venue?
- The French doors of both the Ballroom and the Gallery open directly onto the verandas and the gardens;
- The natural light in the rooms along with the high ceilings, and the historical features create a relaxed ambience
- There are break out rooms or extra spaces to choose from, such as the Meeting Room, or Courtyard.
- There is space to stretch your legs at lunchtime. You're free to wander amongst the seven acres of beautiful grounds or to climb to the top of the historic Observatory Tower to gain a bird's eye view over the whole of Nelson
- It is 10 mins walk to Nelson's CBD
- Our comprehensive facility resources
- The kitchen is available for self catering or your catering needs can be arranged for you by the Fairfield staff.
Past and present companies hosting conferences at Fairfield House include:
Sealords, Port Nelson, Westpac, Air New Zealand, Cancer Society, National Bank, Steel Construction of New Zealand, District Health Boards, Cawthron Institute, University of Canterbury, Council Of Trade Unions, Otago University, Trade Aid, HortResearch, DOC, Work and Income, Labour Party, Nelson City Council HR Dept, Green Party, NZ Trade & Enterprise, Solutions in Seafood, College of Midwives, NMDHB.